Monday 26 January 2015

Theyre's a street laymp ryt theyre..

1) I am not illiterate, the title does have meaning and was supposed to be spelt that way. 

2) My mother and brother are cruel human beings. 

It is snowing in Canada right now (SHOCKER) and from my window I can see a street lamp, where the snowflakes show up in the light's path and I can therefore tell it it's still snowing.. Logical right?

Well, my family members think that it's H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S 

I was trying to share this knowledge of this street lamp to my brother and mother, and I said *apparently with a slight southern twang to my voice...* "there's a street lamp right there" but my horrid family members swear on their little shrivelled up hearts that I said "theyre's a street laymp ryt theyre" and now they won't stop repeating it.. :/ 

You try to pass on your knowledge and this is what you get... AHHH the hard life of a genius. 


...And here is a horrible picture (GO IPHONE 4!!) of the street lamp in question *it's the random dot in all the endless blackness* 

No comments:

Post a Comment