Monday 19 January 2015

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

The time has come. My blog is almost a year old, and I'm no further with it… Great. I started this thing LAST year on February 5th. So, in celebration of it turning a year old, I am going to try my very hardest to post something every day until February 5th. TRY being the operative word here.

Today's post is on what else? BUT a stupid guy. Again. *sighs*

Okay so hopefully you, my one dedicate fan, knows that Link recently broke up with me. My heart shattered into a million pieces… I didn’t think I could go on… I just wanted him back.. BLAH BLAH BLAH

Yeah, so I'm officially over him (woot woot) because according to my sources (my cousin) he has been talking trash about me and how I "run" a relationship. Making false allegations against me, and basically trying to make himself to seem like the injured one out of the whole situation. Normal ex-boyfriend stuff.

*RANDOM RANT* When he (Link) broke up with me, he said he wanted to, and I quote, "I just need to try the single life for a while, you know, have some time to myself. I'm really stressed with school and stuff right now" FIRST thing I have to say about this phrase is that it and everything it could possibly mean is absolutely R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S SECOND is that since saying this to me, I have exclusive Intel that Link has hypnotized another girl with those big brown eyes of his into completely falling for him, only to be dumped on her butt in the future. Good luck sweetie.

 AND now that my theoretical "ship of emotions" has "sailed" on him, I can dock at a new port (move on).

So, I have.

I like another human of the male species, and I do not like it one bit. BUT as usual, my brain has other plans and is making me completely fall  for him. Which is just peachy.

SO I may have forgotten why "they" (general populous of people) call "them" (feelings toward someone else) a CRUSH. It's because having a crush on someone will literally crush you if you do not know how to handle them. Crushes are very wild, animal, untamed things and should not be tampered with or else they will become aggravated.

A Crush, or Crushifacanus emotionuus (made up Latin name for a crush) is a thing that affects usually humans within the 11-19 year old age range. The Crush has become famous for its often unprovoked hunting style. The Crush sneaks up on its prey and within just 4 minutes of the attack, the Crush has taken control of the prey completely. The Crush has no specific prey. Some ways to know if you have been attacked by a crush are Inability to speak/ Stuttering, Tripping over your own feet at the most inconvenient of times, Heartbeat felling like it's going a 100,000,000,000 miles per second, Obsessive looking in the mirror, Someone becoming insanely attractive to nobody but you all of a sudden and Random over-analysis of texts.

If you suspect you may have been attacked by the ever elusive and extremely aggressive Crush, comment on this post immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment