Saturday 8 November 2014

Family Members and strangely Lonely People (Marlee) Overt your Eyes.

Okay so as most of you (one person..) know if you have read my last post is that I have acquired a boyfriend. I used the alias of "Link" (as in the Legend of Zelda franchise character, yes) because I didn’t want to use his real name, and then he'd get cyber stalkers and then he might feel a slight bit uncomfortable with having cyber stalkers (don’t blame him) and then he will be doubting our relationship and then he will go out on a date  with one of his cyber stalkers that read the praise I have given him on this blog and they have fallen for him too… *I have a vast imagination.. if you couldn’t tell* so to any potential cyber stalkers: BACK THE HELL OFF BI**ES HE'S MINE!!!

So, you know how teen couples these days post their ENTIRE relationships (including badly taken kissing selfies and huge, misspelled paragraphs that are an insult to the English language) all over the friggin internet for everyone to see and that absolutely nobody actually cares about? Yes? Ok. I, for one hate them as much as the next 'too-young-to-be-bitter' teen does. So, I had an idea.. Why not post a mush fest on my blog that nobody looks at ?? YES! it’s a perfect plan, and that’s what I'm here to do :)

'MUSH FEST.doc' DOWNLOADING…

SAVING…

*'save bar' (?) gets to 99.9 % done*

Uh Oh! It seems the document 'MUSH FEST.doc' you are looking for is still open on your 
device. Please locate the file, close it and try again.

*rages at computer and curses technology*

*still raging*

*yeah.. this could take a while*

*okay, finally done.. where were we?*

*still grumbling under her breath, finds file in the darkest corner of cyber space, closes it, and then tries again*

'MUSH FEST.doc' DOWNLOADING…

SAVING…

DONE!

MUSH FEST - Microsoft Word       

Okay so you've been warned…

Link.

Link is my amazing boyfriend of two months. He is funny, charming and the biggest geek I've ever met. we started as friends and *I can't believe I'm about to type this next half of the sentence* like a flower blooming *oh god* our relationship bloomed *MY EYES!!* :) I love him and I'm not sure why. He just makes my stomach flutter and my brain melt. All my common sense and sometimes ability to speak suddenly goes out the window *POOF* I've followed him down countless alleyways and id follow him down the darkest, sketchiest alley way *Figure of speech.. I am not going down any alleyways that scream sketch fest anytime soon* :$ I love you Link and I'll never, ever, never no. leave you.

*closes 'MUSH FEST.doc'*

OH MY GAWD IM SO SORRY YOU POOR SOUL ILL NEVER PUT YOU THROUGH THAT AGAIN… NEVER. ARE YOUR EYES BURNING OUT OF YOUR FACE? DO YOU NEED A BAND-AID (yes, I just suggested a band-aid to fix an eye burning out of its socket.. I never said I was a doctor…)? THAT ACTUALLY KIND OF HURT TO WRITE AND NOW I HAVE TO POST IT ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE THIS IS ACTUALLY WELL WRITTEN AND IM REALLY HAPPY AND ROMANTICAL ALSO BECAUSE I JUST WATCHED "If I Stay". OH LORD HELP ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment